Information for Non-Custodial Parents

Services Available through our Office:

  • locating a parent
  • establishing paternity
  • establishing and modifying court ordered child support
  • enforcing court orders for child support

 Services we cannot provide:

  • establishing or modifying custody
  • establishing or modifying parenting time 

Applying for Services:  

  1. You must complete an application to receive Child Support services.  Applications are available at our office in Albion, or you can download it by clicking here:  APPLICATION (Link to application at bottom of page.)
  2. Mail or drop off your application to our office.
  3. Attend an Initial Appointment with your caseworker.  This will be scheduled as soon as we receive your completed application.

 I Need to Make a Payment:

  • You can make a payment in person at the courthouse with CASH ONLY.
  • You can mail a CHECK or MONEY ORDER to Indiana State Central Collection Unit at:

                                                                P.O. Box 7130
                                                                Indianapolis, IN  46207-7130

  • There are two ways to pay by CREDIT or DEBIT CARD:

                                1.  The credit/debit card option is available on the Indiana public Child Support Bureau’s website.  Click here to MAKE A PAYMENT.

                                2.  Or the payments may be made by phone at 1-866-972-9427

⇒  You must enter the following information:  SSN, 10-digit ISETS case number*, payment amount, credit/debit card information, and phone number.
⇒  Please note that there is a convenience fee of 2.25% 

*10-digit ISETS case number link:  Non-custodial parents who need to obtain their ISETS case number or who have additional questions may contact the Kidsline at: 800-840-8757 or 317-233-5437



I Need to Update My Contact Information or Employer Information:

Contact our office by phone or e-mail.  To change your address by E-mail include:

  • Your Case or Cause Number
  • Your Date of Birth
  • Your old address
  • Your new address
  • Send email to:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

If you want to change your address in our office, please bring a photo ID with you.

I Think My Child Support Needs Modified:

Contact our office by phone or e-mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Custody and Parenting Time:

The Noble County Child Support Office does not assist with custody or parenting time issues.  You will need to hire an attorney to assist you, or Petition the court on your own.  If you have a question about Parenting Time, here is a link to the Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines:



          Application for Title IV-D Child Support Services

          Direct Deposit Authorization Form

          Non-Custodial Parent's Child Support Payment Remittance Form

          Child Support Calculator

          Child Support Obligation Worksheet

          Guideline Schedules for Weekly Support Payments

          Arrearage Calculation Worksheet

          Parenting Time Credit Worksheet

          Health Insurance Premium Worksheet

          Post-Secondary Education Worksheet


Attorney-Client Disclaimer:
Our office represents ONLY the State of Indiana in ensuring the support of children. Our office does not represent participants in the Child Support Program. Deputy prosecutors do not form attorney-client relationships with participants in the Child Support Program.